Liquid Lounge & Truffles Bistro, 87 Irish Street & 20 Bank Street, Dumfries
- Very well presented Bar/Restaurant & Bistro
- Currently operated as 2 business but would be easily combined
- Liquid Lounge Bar (80 persons)
- Truffles Bistro (50 covers)
- Excellent profits from business operating on restricted hours
- 88% excellent or very good reviews on Tripadvisor
Request full details
This is strictly confidential and will not be passed on to any third party
The Liquid Lounge and Truffles Bistro were re-launched following an extensive refurbishment in 2012. The business is that of a town centre bar/restaurant with separate bistro dining area. At the weekends one of the bars is used as a cocktail bar. The Liquid Lounge can accommodate up to 80 persons, whilst Truffles Bistro can accommodate 50 covers. Both areas are serviced from the same well appointed commercial kitchen.
The business has seen year on year growth since it was recovered by the owners from a failed Tenant, in 2012. They have driven food sales by offering a locally sourced and freshly prepared Italian themed menu. There is real scope to increase sales by extending trading hours or perhaps introducing a Sunday carvery.
A copy of the EPC will be provided upon request.