Terms & Conditions
SEYMOUR & CO (SCOTLAND) LTD
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
WHO WE ARE & HOW TO CONTACT US
www.seymourandco.co.uk is a website operated by Seymour & Co (Scotland) Ltd T/A Seymour & Co. ("we" or “us”). We are a private limited company registered in Scotland under company number SC351185 and have our registered office at Thorntree, Arnprior, Stirling, FK8 3EY.
Our main trading address is Thorntree, Arnprior, Stirling, FK8 3EY.
Our VAT number is 369180527
We are regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and The Ombudsman Service - Property.
To contact us, please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01786 870 555.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND OUR WEBSITE
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. We may also update and change our website from time to time.
OUR WEBSITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
Our website is directed to people residing in United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
The content on our website is provided for general information only and it is not advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking (or refraining from) any action on the basis of the content on our website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of such other websites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or sub-contractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (even if foreseeable) incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including:-
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill; and
7. wasted management or office time,
whether caused by delict or tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES & YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence in United Kingdom. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may not link to our home page, especially in a way that establishes a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:-
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any party (including minors) in any way.
• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:-
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website in contravention of these terms.
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:-
• any part of our website;
• any equipment or network on which our website is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our website; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR WEBSITE
WHICH COUNTRY'S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?